Selling Your Home with Ease
Our Marketing Advantage
With all of the properties currently on the market, making your home stand out is essential if you want to sell quickly. When you list your property with us, you will have access to our real estate marketing techniques. We offer a unique advantage to customers, and our nine-step process is designed to help you sell your home for the most money in the least amount of time.
In addition, because we do the volume of sales we do, we have the ability to spend thousands of dollars each month on Marketing. That means your listing will get seen by as many people as possible.
Step 1: Research
Any home can be marketed as a top option. Our goal is to showcase your space in the best light possible.
No one knows your home and property like you do! We ask every seller to complete our Seller Questionnaire which gives you the opportunity to showcase the best parts of your home and property.
In addition, our photographer will take special care in noting the specific details of your home. These combining factors give us what we need to build a unique and most desirable description of your listing.
Step 2: Pre-Launch Prep
Our professional Staging Consultant will give you her recommendations to make your home as show-ready as possible. Next, our professional Photographer will not only take top-notch quality photos, he will take aerial photos with a drone, shoot a walk-through video, and a 3-D interactive tour!
This would also be the time when to have a Pre-Listing home inspection completed, if you choose.
This is strictly optional. A pre-listing inspection helps to identify any recommended repairs that may compromise a contract with a buyer and allowing you to address the repairs early on.
Step 3: “Coming Soon” Campaign Launch
This step officially adds the property to a list of available homes. By using online marketing to connect with consumers, agents, and other parties, your property will have full exposure even before it goes live on the MLS! These online marketing tools include:
- “Coming Soon” Property Landing Page on
- “Coming Soon” Ad Posted in the #1 Real Estate Search Website in the U.S. (Zillow.Com)
- Professional-Grade Photos Uploaded to the “Coming Soon” Property Landing Page
- “Coming Soon” Ad Campaign Posted to the Expert Advisors Group Social Media Pages
- Customer Shares “Coming Soon” Ad Campaign on Facebook Personal Profile (and/or Other Preferred Social Channels)
- “First to Know Email Blast” to the area’s Top 20% Real Estate Agents
Step 4: Listing Live on MLS
By activating your listing on the MLS, your property will instantly be placed in front of consumers and agents. We then use a tool through the MLS to search for agents with buyers seeking homes like yours.
Step 5: Featured Placement
To sell your home, you must achieve top exposure. We utilize ListHub to syndicate your listing to nearly 100 different search portals, driving buyers from sites like Zillow, Trulia, and other sources. Expert Advisors Group spends thousands of dollars every month to put our listings at the top of Zillow searches (for the maximum time allotted) and as “Featured Listings” on Realtor.com. This totals 700+ Websites.
Step 6: Open House Campaign
Creating a sense of urgency is key in the real estate market. For most listings, we try to have an Open House within the first few weeks that it goes live. We use the following open house marketing campaigns to achieve this goal:
- Digital Open House Flyer Designed for Client to Share with Neighbors, Friends, and Family
- Facebook Event for Open House
- Facebook Campaign to Promote Open House Event
- Client Shares Facebook Event for Open House on Their Facebook Page (and Other Preferred Social Channels)
- Door Knocking Campaign by Agent to Share Open House Flyer with Neighborhood
- Private Invitation to Open House by Email for Leads in Our Database Matching Search Criteria for Your Listing
- Reverse Prospecting Email Invitation to Agents Who Have Clients with Search Criteria Matching Your Listing
Step 7: Campaign Analysis and Lead Follow-up
To ensure that your listing is achieving desired results, we perform consistent monitoring of data to determine that messages and images are making the right impression and Clickthrough rates. Campaign results are then analyzed and modified as needed.
Step 8: Campaign Optimization
As part of this phase of the campaign, we use previous efforts to drive traffic and views. This step includes MLS promotions and result analysis.
Step 9: Agent Network Re-Engagement
If your property is still on the market for a longer period than we expect, it may be time to consider a price reduction to sell the home. Research for new comparables and market feedback will give us a better idea of what the market is bearing to sell the home.
Contact us in Mount Dora, Florida, to use our services when you are ready to sell your home. Entrust your home sale to our team.